Please read our terms and conditions carefully. Once you have made a booking with Candy Bar Hire you accept and agree to our terms and conditions. If you have any questions or do not understand any of the terms and conditions, please feel free to call us for an explanation.
Candy Bar Hire and the renter agree to the following rental
1. Candy Bar Hire agrees to rent to the Renter, and the Renter agrees to rent from Candy Bar Hire, the equipment listed in the chosen package.
2. The rental period will last from the time of delivery until the arranged pick up time, which will be discussed and agreed between Candy Bar Hire and the Renter. If the Renter does not present the equipment to Candy Bar Hire at the time and date when the equipment rented has been agreed to be picked up, the Renter will incur an additional rental charge of $250 per day for each day or partial day beyond the end of the rental period until the equipment is returned.
3. Renter will return the equipment to Candy Bar Hire in the same good condition as received. The renter is responsible for the candy bar equipment whilst in their possession. If the equipment is damaged before the Renter returns it, the Renter will be responsible for the replacement cost of the equipment. If the equipment is lost or stolen before Renter can return it, Renter will pay Candy Bar Hire its replacement cost.
4. Some candies and sweets contain traces of nuts. It is your responsibility to check if any guests have allergies and make sure they don’t eat those candies. It is your responsibility to contact us if you require further information about the ingredients in a particular candy.
5. Candy Bar Hire reserves the right at any time to change the list of candies and sweets available, specials or prices on the website.
6. Some public holidays and public holiday eve’s attract a price surcharge. Call for pricing.
7. Candy bar delivery is free within 30kms of each cities CBD. Deliveries outside this zone will incur a small delivery charge, please email or call for pricing.
8. Candy bar pick up on the same night can be arranged for times between 9pm-2am if you have to be out of a hall, boat or function centre that night. An additional fee of $80 applies to a night pick up. Pick up’s between 9am-4:30pm is free.
9. All bookings are subject to the availability of the Candy Bars and candy.
10. The laws of NSW shall govern this agreement. The venue for any legal proceedings brought in connection with this contract shall be in NSW.
11. Renter agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability for and hold Candy Bar Hire harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the use of the Equipment, regardless of the basis.
12. Renter may not transfer this contract to another party without the prior written consent of Candy Bar Hire.
13. Any changes must be written and signed by both the Renter and Candy Bar Hire. Oral agreements are non-binding. The latest contract supersedes all previous contracts between Renter and Candy Bar Hire for the specific rental listed above. This agreement binds and benefits the heirs, successors and assignees of the parties.
14. If any court determines that any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, any invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision and will not make any other provision of this agreement invalid or unenforceable and shall be modified, amended or limited only to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable.
15. If one party waives any term or provision of this agreement at any time, that waiver will only be effective for the specific instance and specific purpose for which the waiver was given. If either party fails to exercise or delays exercising any of its rights or remedies under this agreement, that party retains the right to enforce that term or provision at a later time.
16. Jars may vary slightly but the overall theme will be maintained.